Character is seeking a Brand Strategy Analyst who is resourceful, hungry, and loves to uncover insight from information. We love smart, curious people with eclectic backgrounds who appreciate good design. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of building and defining brands from the ground up. They will bring a fresh perspective and an ability to uncover truths and find insights that authentically ground a brand. You should love exploring cultures, categories, and people across industries and contexts.
- Supporting the strategy team and partnering with writers and designers, the Strategy Analyst conducts a wide range of research, analysis, and presentation development. You will apply analytical rigor, critical thinking, and creativity to help solve complex challenges through simple, impactful, and emotive brand stories.
- We want to hear from you if you…
- Have a bachelor’s degree and two years of experience in brand strategy, marketing strategy, or design strategy
- Are comfortable analyzing large quantities of information, synthesizing the data to extract key insights
- Have great written, verbal, and storytelling skills
- Have strong presentation skills and are comfortable presenting to an internal audience
- Are a true collaborator, comfortable working closely with a cross-functional team
- Are proactive, organized, and can manage multiple moving projects at once
- Have a keen attention to detail
- Are comfortable reviewing primary research
Submit your resume
- We offer competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision and 401k. We strive to create a collaborative, creative and fun environment where everyone feels excited to be a part of our studio.