Character is seeking a Brand Strategist who appreciates great storytelling as much as the research behind the narrative. We love smart, curious people with eclectic backgrounds who appreciate good design. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of building and defining brands from the ground up. They will bring a fresh perspective and an ability to uncover truths and find insights that authentically ground a brand. You should love exploring cultures, categories and people across industries and contexts.
- Working with our team of designers and writers, you will be responsible for marshaling bold and transformative strategies. You will be taking complex and sometimes disparate information and threading together simple, impactful and emotive brand stories.
- We want to hear from you if you…
- Have 4+ years of experience in Brand Strategy, Creative Strategy or Design Strategy
- Have exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Have strong presentation abilities, are able to confidently lead teams and clients through an argument or point-of-view
- Are a true collaborator, comfortable working closely with a team from product inception through to production
- Are comfortable reviewing and/or conducting primary research
- Are proactive, organized and can manage multiple moving projects at once
Submit your resume
- We offer competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision and 401k. We strive to create a collaborative, creative and fun environment where everyone feels excited to be a part of our studio.