With exceptional analytical skills and a positive, friendly demeanor, we’re looking for a full-time Finance Manager whose professional abilities and personal aptitude make them an invaluable part of Character. He/she will be an integral member of the operations team and oversee the key accounting functions of the agency such as financial reporting, forecasting, and account analysis.
- - Manage Client Specific Reporting (Internal & Client Driven)
- Manage WIP & AR process for set Portfolio of Clients
- Manage cash flow
- Manage quarterly/annual forecasting
- Develop month end, quarterly and annual revenue review & analysis
- Be responsible for monthly accrual/deferral management
- Model agency growth scenarios
- Manage/drive relationship with external consultants and parent company
- Account analysis (Prepaid, Fixed Assets, depreciation, Intercompany, etc.)
- Cash receipt application
- Assist on the IT Budget, both OPEX and CAPEX
- Report on internal budgets
Submit your resume
- - Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience in general accounting
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Creative agency experience is a plus
What you’ll be getting yourself into:
We’re a San Francisco-based creative agency with a passion for launching, rejuvenating and propelling brands. This passion manifests in smart thinking and intelligent design, which make our relationships with our clients grow into meaningful unions that evolve throughout the years.
From Reebook, Google, and Peet’s Coffee to Uber, GoPro and Facebook, we’ve been fortunate to partner with some of the world’s most renowned and revered brands. Today, we've expanded our portfolio to include many clients that are disruptive, early-stage companies with amazing visions that fundamentally change the lives of their consumers, such as DoorDash, Molekule and Eero.