Character is seeking either a freelance or full-time Digital Designer.
The Digital Designer is responsible for working with the design team, under the supervision of Creative Director, to develop branded digital systems across websites, apps, and motion.
- - Create original digital design work on a wide range of projects.
- - Create digital solutions to live alongside traditional branding pieces such as identity systems, packaging, collateral, and event signage.
- - Ideate compelling ideas and develop those ideas into tangible design solutions.
- - Work in teams with Senior Designers and Mid-level Designers to ideate and develop design concepts.
- - Work collaboratively with Creative Directors, Design Directors, Program Managers, Strategists, clients and vendors.
- - Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects from concept to completion.
- - Internship and/or 1-3 year experience in a digital centric role (motion designer, UX, UI, digital product designer, digital designer) within an agency or in-house design team environment.
- - Bachelor’s degree in Graphic, Motion, UX, UI, or Experience Design or equivalent.
- - Strong portfolio that demonstrates beautiful and strategic creative solutions.
- - Solid design fundamentals: typography, composition, color, layout and relentless attention to detail.
- - Proficient digital knowledge.
- - Experience in brand building and establishing a brand platform.
- - Proficient in Adobe CC Creative Suite (i.e. After Effects, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- - Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- - Enthusiasm, drive, passion and a curious mind.
Submit your resume
- - Competitive Salary/Freelance Rate
- - A dog-friendly office with lots of snacks and drinks
- - Amazing people to work with!
- - Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- - 3 weeks Paid vacation, 10 US holidays, and your birthday off!
- - Corporate wellness discounts