- A passionate designer whose compelling conceptual and technical skills drive a studio’s capabilities into a new innovative era.
- A proactive leader who is equally skilled at collaboration as they are at inspiring a team across creative and account disciplines.
- A master do’er who dives into the trenches of a project, always committed to getting their hands dirty to craft award-winning work that surpasses a client’s expectations.
- -Lead the creative process from initial ideation to launching an experience ensuring excellence, consistency, and quality at every step along the way.
- -Seamlessly manage client, agency partners, and vendor relationships to maintain timeline, budget, and quality expectations.
- -Be a confident creative lead that excels at directing and mentoring a team of strategists, writers, project managers, and designers to bring their best work, daily.
- -Be a compelling presenter whose professionalism and diction can clearly articulate work to a wide, assorted audience in a manner that sells ideas and deepens client relationships.
- -Drive Character’s design thinking, internal processes, and agency culture in positive, meaningful ways that reach far beyond the project or–ahem, party.
- -8+ years in a creative leadership role that successfully embodied all of the above.
- -A portfolio that demands the room’s attention.
- -An insatiable curiosity and enthusiasm for new digital and design platforms, trends, and programs.
- -Unparalleled expertise in Sketch and the entire Adobe Creative Suite.
- -Experience in brand building and establishing a brand platform
- -Experience in designing for both print and digital
Submit your resume
- We offer a competitive salary with benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 10 US holidays, winter break, and your birthday off!
- Wellness corporate discounts and a dog-friendly office with lots of snacks and drinks