Character is looking for a copywriter to work closely with the visual design and strategy teams across mediums including web, print, packaging, and retail. Ideally, you would be a strategic thinker that’s comfortable managing deadlines across multiple projects, while writing in multiple voices. You can think conceptually, work collaboratively, and maintain creative quality in a fast-paced environment. You have a healthy fascination with technology and an ability to communicate complex technological concepts clearly to a consumer audience. You enjoy working with a team but also thrive independently. Lastly, you are curious and eager to dive into new projects with enthusiasm and wit.
- -Comfortable multi-tasking and switching between projects
- -Concept development, writing and editing, with involvement throughout the entire process to final production
- -Ability to execute on conceptual ideas and strategic messaging frameworks
- -Ability to accept constructive criticism and incorporate feedback
- -Detail-oriented: punctuation, spelling, structure and organization
- -Bonus: presentation experience, especially client-facing
- -2-4 years copywriting experience, preferably with a strong digital portfolio
- -Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, English or Communications preferred
- -Strong time management skills
- -Professional attitude and demeanor
- -Sense of humor
Submit your resume
- We offer competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision and 401k. We strive to create a collaborative, creative and fun environment where everyone feels excited to be a part of our studio.