Character is seeking a Brand Strategist to join our New York office. We’re looking for someone who is curious, resourceful, and loves to uncover insights from information. We love smart, creative people with eclectic backgrounds who see design as an opportunity to move ideas and culture forward. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of building and defining brands from the ground up. They will bring a fresh perspective to our creative process and an ability to hunt for insights that authentically ground a brand. Join us if you get excited by exploring cultures, categories, and people across industries and contexts.
- Supporting the strategy team and partnering with writers and designers, the Strategist conducts a wide range of research, analysis, presentation development, and client presentations. You will apply analytical rigor, critical thinking, and creativity to help solve complex challenges through simple, impactful, and emotive brand stories.
- We want to hear from you if you…
- - Have a bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in brand strategy, marketing strategy, or design strategy
- - Love analyzing patterns, data and information, then synthesizing it to extract key insights
- - Have great written, verbal, and storytelling skills
- - Have strong presentation skills and are comfortable presenting to internal and external audiences
- - Are a true collaborator, comfortable working closely with a cross-functional teams
- - Are proactive, organized, and can manage multiple moving projects at once
- - Have a keen attention to detail
Submit your resume
- We offer competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision and 401k. We strive to create a collaborative, creative and fun environment where everyone feels excited to be a part of our studios.